Monday 24 May 2010

Heat wave


topshop dress
jeffrey campbell clogs

pictures by Tasha

Looks like the summer is finally here.. and I am soaking in every tropical second of it. Pics taken over the weekend, in hyde park.. who knew an over crowded, bird filled field in the middle of busy London could actually pass for an exotic beach when you close your eyes and forget about reality for a while...

in more important news... the winner of the marc jacobs ring is Sabrina yeeyy congrats!! thank you to everyone who took part! your comments and ideas have been lovely to read! I assure you there will be more giveaways coming up soon..

I am still working on going through your questions.. I'll post answers soon.. I might also finally post some pics of my shoe shelf..

Hope you all have a sunny week

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment