Wednesday 27 October 2010

Berry stains


topshop fur
simone shailes for topshop knit
topshop pants
jimmy choo shoes
mulberry for target bag
market rings
revlon 663 lipstick

photos by tasha

It's finally cold enough to wear my fur! I had it for a year already but it's still one of those things I treasure like it was exclusive or vintage.. I'm scared to wear it cos it rain here at least once a day here and the straightened fur hair might curl up - maybe I'll try a straightening iron on that later.. the knit is old but treasured, I super loved the collection CSM graduate simone shailes did for topshop 2 years back.. I have another piece from the same collection and it is a even more amazing version of this... have to get that one out as well..

and also I'm now in love with purple lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment