Friday 10 December 2010

Easier done than said


I wrote in my previous post that I hope to own a pair of nicholas kirkwoods soon.. little did I know that would happened as early as the next day. I came home.. sat my self on the couch and opened my twitter, saw that susiebubble tweeted something about a nicolas kirkwood sample sale.. I did a quick doubletake and ran down asap. Then I spent a few hours running back and forth trying to decide what -80% beauties could come home with me and eventually annoying the staff by staying an hour after they actually closed.....
then I went down the next day to get ONE more pair... but they had 'buy one get one half price'.. you know the rest.

oh and I am totally aware that the first ones look like dogs... (love it) the second ones remind me of batman.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment