Sunday 19 December 2010

Feather braid


gina tricot check shirts
vintage waistcoat
topshop pants
acne boots
h&m scarf
pamela love & fashionology jewellery

photos by stefanie


Hi you all! hope you are well... I am stuck in london, my flight was cancelled because of the snow.. every year there will be a little bit of snow, and every time people are just as surprised and unprepared.. jeez..

anyway these are some pre snowfall photos.. I just had to wear the acne boots one black and one green.. haha something I have been wanting to try for a long time! I am also excited that I finally got this little feather braid done, apparently you can wash your hair normally and all... to get it out will eventually be another story, but for now I totally love it!

also I want to thank leandra aka. man repeller for the hilare feature! if you are not familiar with the man repeller, it is about time you get addicted! I sometimes mentioned clothes that women love - boys hate and that pretty much defines what man repeller is all about!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment