Thursday 27 January 2011

Final reminder to vote for ASOS FUTURE STYLIST

Hi you all! One last reminder about the ASOS FUTURE STYLIST COMPETITION! 

last chance to vote, final round closes tomorrow!

the ones with the most facebook 'likes' will move on to the hands of the judges, so if you like my look, don't forget to vote HERE (in order to vote, 'like' ASOS on facebook before liking the look!)

Your support means to world to me, really! Thank you all for keeping me in the competition so far <3!

As said before, the theme was ' styled for 2011' so I was inspired by the minimalism á la jil sander among other great fresh spring looks.. see more pictures in my original post, here

Asos did a little interview about the look:

Round 3 Q&A: Sandra Hagelstam, UK

What current or future trends influenced your look?
"I wanted a clean, simple look for spring. After all the winter layering I am really looking forward to the trend of all-white outfits with new interesting shapes and silhouettes."

What styling tricks did you use?
"I just matched the cuts of the dress with a sleek ponytail and minimal make up."

Did you use any vintage or particularly unusual items to complete your look?
"I only accessorised with a big ASOS ring, the dress speaks for itself"

Thanks to you and your votes I made it through round 1 and 2, looks below



Whatever happens next, I have to say it's been a great experience that I feel privileged to have been apart of! I've been really surprised by your support and kindness! you are all so good to me.. <3

take care everyone, see you soon again

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment