Tuesday 3 May 2011

Rosy leather


Late last night we fiiinaallly made it home to london! driving from finland was not as bad or tiring as I thought, especially with many shopping stops on the way... We stopped by gränna, copenhagen and amsterdam so a few 'on the road pics' coming up as soon as I get the chaos at home to look like house again..

These quick shots where taken on the turku-stockholm ferry... I am wearing the leather jacket I had made in morocco.. unbelievably it was made from my sketches in 24 hours although the only embroidery experience they had was branding baseball caps. I wanted a very simple bomber and guess the flowers were a little influenced by some AW christoper kane that has been haunting me for what feels like forever now..

more soon, but it's good to be home...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment