Wednesday 21 December 2011

A beautiful denial


You know what? screw this darkness I say. It's been raining slush for the last month... or weeks, but it sure feels like forever. So instead of complaining about the weather I will attempt to bring back summer, or at least here on the blog. So let's look at a few photos I took for Aqua last summer, I picked out my favorites for a little feature in their lookbook, and of course I was left with an overspill of photos that I can't really explain why I never got around posting. Hope you like them... feels like season and a half late, but whole collection is now available online, some even on sale.




photos by stefanie



I originally fell in love with the green version, but equally much appreciate the Lopez dress in all other three colous. Worn here with acne heels and martin margiela bracelet.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment