Thursday 7 June 2012

Virgos


american apparel swimsuit
hm sunvisor

Hi you all! First of all - thank you for the incredibly nice feedback on my previous post! Athena loved reading all your sweet comments!

I just arrived to London, but have a few holiday post left to help adjust to my rainy hometown. I wore this new amazing Virgos Lounge skirt again with my swimsuit, partly because it seems to work with almost everything in my closet and partly as I refuse to do laundry on my vacation. But how good is this sequin number? Florals on stripes proved surprisingly nice together, another completely new brand to get excited about. The vintage inspired range designed by a London based trio is available on both the Virgos Lounge website and at our much loved Topshop, happy shopping!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment