Wednesday 27 June 2012

OK then



WEEKDAY coat
COS shirt
GINA TRICOT pants
PHILLIP LIM bag
FASHIONOLOGY rings
RIVER ISLAND sneakers
AMERICAN APPAREL nail polish

Okay to the god damn wedge sneakers that I once hated. Fine, I take back my words. Or at least to some extent because I have to say I think a pair of hidden high-tops go quite well with a button-down shirt and a blazer and if there is going to be sneakers on 5 inch and up, they better come with heels. These ones are by River Island and simply the best ones I’ve come across.

To be all honest with you, I have been using these for a few months now and also got them in white. 100% worth the purchase though as there is people popping up everywhere asking me where they are from.. all my other designer heels are really jealous.

photos by teemu

No comments:

Post a Comment