Monday 13 August 2012

My Trendi magazine feature


Remember this shot I previewed a few months ago? The story we shot together with my boyfriend is finally out in the brand new Finnish Trendi magazine! I’ve been a subscriber of Trendi for years and always considered it to be Finland best fashion magazine, so it was amazing to get a chance get to work with the team!

All my Finnish readers should definitely pick up a copy for some beautifully styled and shot editorials and if you fancy seeing some more pics of my story.


H&M blouse
H&M coat
HANNA SAREN pants
H&M shoes

I put together 4 pre-fall looks, all true to my style. I chose an oversized outfit for a comfortable look.


CAMILLA MIKAMA set
LINDEX chain
LACOSTE watch
NB COLLECTION ring
H&M shoes

Me liking the pyjama look has for sure not gone unnoticed for you, a tailored take for fall by Finnish designer Camilla Mikama.


ELLOS knit
FILIPPA K blazer
ASOS earrings
FIRETRAP pants

Masculine tailoring meets feminine details with this great polo knit that I might have to buy..


H&M knit
H&M shorts
CK CALVIN KLEIN bag
MINNA PARIKKA gloves

Then maybe one of my favorite pieces on the high-street this season, the H&M printed knit!

Hope you liked it, a big thank you to the Trendi team!

photos by Janne

No comments:

Post a Comment