Thursday 16 August 2012

Champs-Élysées champs


STYLESTALKER shirt
IRO waistcoat
GINA TRICOT shorts
ALEXANDER WANG shoes
RAN-BAN sunglasses

SKYWATCH watch

I photographed this casual Stylestalker tee outside the house we are renovation back home in Finland (not to be confused with the flat I’m doing up in London, they have a slight difference in size...) After walking through the building-site with my dad (and wearing a helmet) he lectured me how far I am from being allowed to climb the scaffolding on my own to what I answered something like ‘yes, I’m not 14 anymore’. Fast forward a few hours when I asked my bf to take a few photos, I got a great idea where to go. I guess seeking some excitement is natural after the standard 12 hour workday in front of the computer.

Anyway the post name because of the Paris inspired Stylestalker collection which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment