Friday 28 September 2012

Designing with Math


Around the time fashion week was kicking off, I was offered a small collaboration that I could not pass up on. My-wardrobe gave me the chance to design a dress together with Shaz, who is that mastermind behind the brand Math, that I wrote about here.


So we spent a day in his studio, sipping coffee and sketching. With his vision and my ideal dress in mind it wasn’t long until we had a draft of a perfectly balanced sporty design, that reflected the aesthetics of Math to a T and stood for all the things I love.


Mesh, leather and neon details - my ideal combination as well as the materials Shaz throughout his SS13 collection that he showed on LFW.


I loved the simple T-shirt sleeves and wrap-skirt effect that was created through the leather panels. Unbelievably the dress was delivered to me only 2 days after my studio visit and I proudly wore it to the SS13 Math show last Saturday.

Can’t wait to show you the dress and best of all.. I will be giving one of my readers the opportunity to collaborate with Math on a design just like this. More on that soon, in the meantime you can shop Math over at My-wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment