Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mathematics


MATH jacket
MATH dress
ZARA waistcoat
NICOLE FARHI jumper
L.K BENNETT belt
GINA TRICOT jeans
ALEXANDER WANG shoes

I realize it’s been all about my Nelly collection here on the blog lately, so allow me to talk about something else I enjoy, that would be discovering new designers. Math is my latest find, created by London designer Shahzad Mohayudin. His signature includes a mix of English tweeds and soft leather brought together in bright blocks of color, combined with some elements of sports luxe reworked in the most interesting ways. His designs are exclusively available online at My-wardrobe, where I’ve been eying these pants, I hear more stock will be arriving soon.

I’m always looking for pre-layered pieces that don’t require much effort when it come to dressing, which might have been what caught my attention in the first place. Starting from tomorrow, I will be working on a very exciting project with the designer Shahzad, something that you can get involved in as well! more on that soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment